The Canada-Ukraine Foundation (CUF) was established to coordinate, develop, organize and deliver assistance projects generated by Canadians and directed to Ukraine.
CUF was established as a national charitable foundation that would coordinate Canadian organizations that have projects in Ukraine as well as other projects in Canada.
In 2019, CUF has the following major projects planned for Canada and Ukraine:
- Medical Projects
- Seventh Medical Mission to Ukraine
- Mobile dental program,
- Palliative Care support
- Rural Medicine
- Continue the National Holodomor Awareness Tour
- Defenders of Ukraine Rehab projects
- ATO widows and orphans support
- Support Zhytomyr Orphanages
We will complete these projects and others with the continued financial support of our donors.