The Canada-Ukraine Foundation (CUF) was established to coordinate, develop, organize and deliver assistance projects generated by Canadians and directed to Ukraine.
CUF was established as a national charitable foundation that would coordinate Canadian organizations that have projects in Ukraine as well as other projects in Canada.
In 2018, CUF has the following major projects planned for Canada and Ukraine:
- Sixth Medical Mission to Odessa, Ukraine in May 2018
- Extension of the National Holodomor Awareness Tour for 3 more years
- Defenders of Ukraine Rehab projects
- ATO widows and orphans support
- Orphanage Dental Program
- Ontario/MoH Ukraine Telehealth Orientation Visit
We will complete these projects with the financial support of our donors.
Multi-award winning “Recovery Room”, directed by Adriana Luhovy, received a standing ovation at the Toronto Premiere of the feature documentary…
The whole country remembers her face: 21-year old Olesia Zhukovska was that young volunteer medic who received a gunshot wound…
Canadian director of Ukrainian origin Adriana Luhovy from Montreal presented a full-length documentary on humanitarian assistance to Canadian doctors who…